VACANCY FOR PARISH SECRETARY
The Parish of Divine Mercy, Lucan South is currently recruiting a Parish Secretary.
This role is offered initially on a one-year fixed term, part-time basis at 20 hours per week.
Reporting to the Parish Priest duties will include:
- Providing a secretarial service to the parish
- Running the parish office with the effective use of up-to-date office systems
- Receiving members of the public and dealing with enquiries, Mass bookings, Issue of certificates etc.
- Maintaining & up-dating computerized parish accounts on the Diocesan Accounts program
- Recording and managing parish records
- Responsible for the payroll function
The candidate must have excellent computer skills, including the Microsoft Office suite.
- The candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
- It is preferred that the candidate has substantial clerical/administrative experience and comprehensive knowledge of accounting packages.
An accounts technician qualification would be a distinct advantage.
Letters of application with enclosed C.V. should be emailed to
Fr. Ubaldo Muhindo: email@example.com or posted to
Fr. Ubaldo Muhindo, 32 Earlsfort Rd, Lucan, K78 AP11 Co. Dublin
The closing date for applications is: 1pm on Wednesday 9th June 2021